Wednesday, April 23, 2008

salam pertemuan

Salaams

The reason why I open this blog is because sometimes I may want to give comments to bloggers 'out there' such as my friends, students and especially my hubby..hehe.

The other reason is, I would like to exchange ideas or info with them while at the same time I could also express my idea or knowledge yg xseberapa ni especially in breastfeeding, islamic banking and education (locally as well as internationally) area.

In this blog I will be using malay, english, arab,indonesia and mandarin languages. (sbb tu je bahasa yg ana tau tp takde ler rasenye ke tahap expert). So guys I will need to learn from those who are willing to teach me :)

So hopefully Allah will guide me towards the right pathway.Ameen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aisey darling, why no news from yr blog. come one, create somethere la, like cerita seekor beruk dan arnab ke... hahahaha

Yune said...

ceit. is this a challenge?