Sunday, April 27, 2008

Night with a baby..

Apology for the long delay between updates. Well, it happens sometimes since there's a lot of things to be done and the process is in another word.. slow.hehe .I hope everyone had a greta weekend last week.
At about 3 am this morning, heard Faheem laughed and tried to play peek a boo(his favourite game),although now he has moved into a version of hide n' seek mixed with peek-a-boo. Eventhough it was in the dark, I could still saw him struggling to put the duvet over my face, pulled it then he laughed out loud and gave me a big great smile. Oohh what a beautiful smile he has! Again for the second time, I wake up to layan faheem instead of continuing my sleep.
After nursing (again!) then he spent about half an hour crawling around in the bed in the dark while my husband was on the left side to make sure he won’t fall off the bed. Then finally he fell asleep (he almost always needs to nurse to fall asleep).
We co sleep as well so that makes it a little easier. Usually both of us will take turn palying with faheem(but normally papa at the end will wake me up during his turn saying 'yang xlarat yang, ngantuk sgt..kalu xtidur abg ni xleh drive rasanya esok ni'.. so hati isteri mana la yg xkesian dgr sang suami kata gitu tp esok paginya masa pi keje surely nyenyak ku tidur dlm kereta .setengah jam tu) .

I think it is normal for babies(oops I shouldn’t have called faheem baby anymore, i suppose) yes, toddler to wake up at night.
But there is one thing I am sure which is he won't be baby(or toddler) for ever.
I know one day I'll look back on these days and be all nostalgic.

6 comments:

Z.A.R.A said...

mesti comey je Faheem main peek-a-boo ng ko...

Anonymous said...

really la? was he really woke up that midnite? how come i didnt realise?

teruk la papa kot, anyway...if papa tak sedar,means he ate a lot andhad a nice dream. hahahahah

Yatie said...

hi...
tahniah for "new" baby. really not updated sbb dah lama tak pi TKD.
anyway i Yati kyoll's wife... blh le tukar cite pasal anak. belajar maybe tak dah kot kalau nak sambung pun amik tu pun tgg anak besar dulu....
tapi kalau nak cite pasal, anak, kerja (boring) and masak ok le...
hehehe

Yune said...

hai yati
i think it's quite a while not seeing each other kan?
ntah bila la baru bleh jumpa lagi..hehe
how's kids and everything? hopefully they are all great and cute miut as usual ;)
and please, please do let me know if u are coming to tkd clas so i can bring lil' faheem as well

Yune said...

hai aley
tu la kate nak dtg tgk faheem.faheem pun tak kenal lagi agaknye muke u biler dtg kot.lol!

Yune said...

yes he was pa. u're sleeping tightly that nite. i mean u stayed tucked in the duvet!